Saturday, August 31, 2013

He doesn't know what is more awesome, the bath or the mirror

"Heelloooo Handsome."

"Oh, and look at that handsome guy over there."


"Don't judge me, Mom,
lots of dudes kiss themselves in the mirror."




"Doot, dado. . .  just brushing my hair.
Doing regular, everyday big boy things around here"

"Uh, What? Oh, nope, don't need any help, Ma. Why do you ask?"

"One more little twirl of the comb. . . and done!"




"Yes, I am brushing not just sucking all the strawberry flavored toothpaste off."

"Seriously I AM brushing. . . a little. stop staring, Ma."




"Mom is so silly, just look at those crazy eyes!"

Hair combing complete with a little help from Mom


"Alright, enough photos,
 I'm ready to have the camera now."

2 comments:

  1. What a happy little naked boy! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megs, Thanks for sharing all those wonderful pictures. It helps me with my separation anxiety...lol.

    ReplyDelete