Saturday, July 18, 2015

Bike Ride to Bluff's

A few weekends ago we rented bikes in Bocas and rode out to Bluff's Beach.  At the end of the gorgeous and challenging bike ride there is a bar/restaurant with a pool.  So, it's pretty much awesome for everyone.  




























"Ok, parents.  I am just gonna hang onto this pacifier thing.  You guys keep trying to put it in my mouth when I am CLEARLY not tired, and it's annoying me."


We stopped on our bike ride back to town for a beer, a banana smoothie, and to watch some professional surfers make it look easy at Paki Point

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy your blog is back in action!

    As always, your family looks gorgeous. I want to reach through the screen and kiss Tohi's sweet cheeks! And Woody! What a good swimmer!

    Keep the posts coming. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...and...for about the first 3 months of John's life I tried to shove a pacifier in his overly tired mouth that just NEEDED to suck something. But the little ass would just spit it right out. He never took it. I'm thankful now that I don't have to break the habit, but man it would have been sweet relief those first few months.

    ReplyDelete