Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Our Life in Videos

I don't take a ton of videos.  But I came across this random one of Woody from July 2014, so he is about 2 and a half.  A friend of ours gave us caterpillars in a net and we excitedly watched them eat the fennel, make cocoons, and then turn into butterflies which we then released into our yard.  It was very cool.  We checked the net everyday and waited with anticipation for the butterflies to emerge.  I took a video of Woody updating our "caterpillar watch" simply to text to our friend, Lauren.  The video is such a snippet of the sweetness and silliness of Woody at that age.  After I stumbled across it in our archives of random photos, I watched it over and over, smiling.  I just love his little voice and the innocence in his face.  Most of the time, video captures more than a photo.  I want more videos of little Elwood and I plan on taking more of "big boy" Elwood and our little Tohi girl so I can watch them years from now and revel in all the details that videos save.  


The video that has prompted me to take and post more videos:
  "The caterpillars, Lauren!"






Our Current Life in Videos




































Our sweet little Elwood loved everything about Christmas.  After we decorated Jerren and Pat's tree he asked if we could all hold hands around the tree and sway and sing like they do in How the Grinch Stole Christmas.









Woody learned how to ride a bike while in the USA! There were a few tears of fear while learning and some lower back aches for Conor but when everything finally clicked we couldn't stop this guy! 







No comments:

Post a Comment