Wednesday, May 3, 2017

These days





Frankie was born just in time to attend our friends 10 year wedding vow renewal celebration

The vows my friends said to each other while their four beautiful children gathered around them was more emotional for me than any other vows I've heard.  Marriage is hard.  Kids are hard.  So to hear my friends say "we have for ten years and we will forever more" deeply touched my heart.



Everyone had a blast at the wedding. 
Especially this dancing machine



Woody is so crazy for Frances.  He loves to hold her and rock her to sleep in the hammock

f

A sweaty, slightly frazzled Meg trying to get dinner on the table while holding a newborn.  Not pictured here is Tohi who is stepping on my feet demanding snacks of cheese, cereal, and/or juuuuuice. And Woody asking what he can do to help, me answering "get some waters on the table please" and him responding with "Nah, I don't feel like doing that. Got anything you need chopped?" Soo helpful.  





Tohi spotted me walking out the door with Frances riding in her sling and was having none of it.  She came up to me and started pulling on the sling "Dat Tohi's.  Dat Tohi's. I go! I go!"  I gently explained she was too big for the sling and its for Francie now.  That information did not slow Tohi down.  She responded with. "I go. I go. Tohi back. Tohi back."  and proceeded to climb up me to get on my back.  She's an adorable little persistent gal.   


This almost five year old helping make the tortillas for his birthday party



Woody and his best bud, Manu



Everyone in this house loves T. Rex


Sisters!




The ocean has been calm lately so Con and Wood went out for a paddle around instead of a surf.  The girls and I met them after for a swim. 





Everyone is crazy for Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment