Wednesday, August 2, 2017

A wedding, time with family, and bike rides







Frankie's opinion on every outfit I was trying on.  I appreciate her enthusiasm but she's not helping me narrow down a rehearsal dinner outfit. 

Jer and Pat lent us their minivan.  Which if that wasn't awesome enough. It has a dvd player in it.  The kids were blown away and loved getting in the car. 


Two bridesmaids with their two beautiful babies









Frankie and I at the bar the night before the wedding with all the friends. My parents came down to take care of Frances for me.  They had her the night of the rehearsal dinner and the wedding night.  Everyone did great! Except me because I failed to take a single picture of my awesome parents! It was so wonderful to spend time with very special people in my life and know that my little baby was in such loving hands. 

I opened my eyes on the morning of my 35th birthday to this sweet girl.
Happy Birthday, Mom.  

Another yoga teaching bridesmaid and I co-led a yoga class the morning of the wedding

The Bride!
























The rain did not stop the fun!




These two friends took good care of each other while Con and I were away for a night. 


Woody and Tohi stayed at Donna's house with Jer and Ama and Merek.  Non stop fun at the farm will make you forget that your mom and dad are gone for the night!




Happy to be back together!


Headed to Jax without Conor! 

I could not have done the trip without my big helper, Elwood.  He passed snacks and drinks back to Tohi and waved toys in Frankie's face to entertain her.  He even leaned over and gave her a bottle while we were driving! What a guy! I told him how much help he has been and how much I appreciate his hard work and he tells me "Phew! Taking care of two babies is tough work!  I couldn't do it without you, Mom" and I, Of Course, said, "I couldn't do it without you, Pal!"  

Made it to Grammie and Pop's house! Phew! 

Frances was not sure if she liked the musical rocking chair or not.  "Do I love this or do I feel totally overstimulated and am about to cry.  I'm not sure. . . "









These two were the cutest buddies!

Sitting so patiently so Annie can do her hair. 








Cheers to 10 years being married to this guy






















We stayed in Melbourne Beach close to where we use to live for a few weeks and partook in all the cool things that area has to offer.
Woody did a ninja warrior camp 

The girls and I headed to the library for circle time with some old friends



We rented a cute place close to the beach 

Two friends headed to camp at the school Woody use to go to




The parks here are great.
Tohi had a blast.  They are clean and green and full of equipment that doesn't look like it's about to break or give you tetanus.  






Woody learned to ride a bike last Christmas.  It took a few tries (and a few tears) and some encouragement but it all came back to him; and then he remembered how much he loved it!



Of course, this friend also needs to ride the bike


























On the way to the airport to fly back to Panama, all three kids fell asleep and I took that as a good omen that we were gonna have a smooth travel day


Then we saw this and I thought
 "that's a weird omen"

So apparently, the huge cloud of black smoke was the correct omen.  Our flight was delayed and delayed and then cancelled.  Then we waited in line for ages, then to a hotel for a few hours and then back to the airport.  It took us two days to get home. 




Woody is just the best travel partner.  He loves the escalators, the trains that take us between terminals, just being on an airplane, the hotels, the snacks and the games.  He is the best.  Conor and Tohi are less awesome to travel with. 


Look at these big kid travelers.  Tohi is putting her seat belt on herself, no problems there.  And Woody is taking excellent care of baby Frances.  Conor and I are almost ready to let them be in their own row. . .

Followed seconds later by:

Tohi having an absolute melt down because her seat belt is STUCK! and there's Woody in the back ground definitely NOT holding onto the baby.  Hmm, maybe a few years away from separate aisles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment