Saturday, September 16, 2017

Happy Birthday To Our Main Man


We are ALL so crazy for you!




Gorgeous Day for the Birthday Boy


The family headed to Bocas to check out the Botanical Gardens Tour




It's a two hour tour so we were a little concerned about the kids becoming bored (and disruptive) but they did awesome. Woody loved seeing and learning about all the plants.  Tohi was relaxed in the back pack, snacked on some chips, took an uncomfortable looking nap, then got up and was adorable, quiet, and charming.  It was quite the birthday present for Conor haha




I kept propping her head up but this is how she kept ending up

Woody checking out the Howler Monkey's 



Who me?
I am always soft spoken and a good listener.  I never scream and defy your requests.  Why were you concerned I would be a problem? 




Helping the birthday boy spot
 the monkeys in the trees 
Happy Birthday, Con.
This little family loves you so much.  


No comments:

Post a Comment