Monday, March 26, 2018

Fresh Maracuya Juice and other things

Maracuyas off our vines 

Everyone has their tool of choice





The juice was a vibrant yellow and so delicious

Frank trying to play with Tohi's doll.  

Tohi is laying down the big sister laws lately and telling Frances what she can and cannot play with.  Tohi showing Frances the only doll she is allowed to touch . . . or open mouth kiss

/
"Are you kidding me, Frankie?!? You cant TOUCH the BLANKET!"

My sous chefs

Taking turns stirring. 
It's all magical til someone touches the pan. 








/
When I suggest a shirt with this outfit, Tohi is adamant that "I have a shirt on. See??" (as she pats the denim part of her overalls)



I wonder what beautiful type of butterfly this awesome guy changes into

Buds



Woody helped her while I was putting Frankie down for a nap

Frankie and Mom relaxing at John's Bakery, waiting for Woody to be done with class


Frances was a hoot.  The hispanic ladies there loved her.  She kept running over to them and smiling at them.  They would make a big fuss over her and then she would happily run back to me as if to say, "Oh my gosh! I am having SO much fun!" 

 
Nothing like getting your belly rubbed before bed as you drink your milk.  Big brothers are the best. 

Photo cred: Wood Man
He was really excited about the bird

Woody and Tohi play a lot of star wars play, sword fighting, ninja fights, dinosaur attacks etc. but there are some mornings that look like this as well.   

I just love these two. 





Bunnies and Mermaids

Tohi picked out her and Frankie's outfits today






No comments:

Post a Comment