Saturday, September 29, 2018

Videos

The following is a random collection of videos from the past year.  I seem to forget to post them with the pictures. I'm working on that. 




I guess we've been asking the kids to do a lot of wood carrying lately??
"Workers. Workers. Yes Sir! Yes Sir! Move it. Move it."
  







Back in September, Frances got a pink plastic piece of rolling crap from China and was gifted the best feeling of all:  Freedom








Frances was our latest walker of the kiddos.  These videos were taken in early February, just a few weeks shy of her first birthday
















As a yoga teacher I teach my students that the breath controls the body and the mind.  If we can keep our breath calm and in control, we can keep our body and minds the same.  I've also taught our kids this.  I'm thinking about bringing Tohi to my classes to teach breath work.  She is so adorable when she gets SO mad and then shows us that she can do her deep breaths to calm down. 





Front Yard Obstacle Course





Valentine's Day 2018
"All You Need Is Love"




Tohi's Solo





Front Yard Sloth 





Woody surfing Wizards Nov 2017




Frankie in the porch tub

1 comment:

  1. Awww... Megs loved getting to see these videos!! I'm sitting at my desk all smiles! So much adorableness!

    ReplyDelete