Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Banana bread making and our first custard apple

I just think these next pictures are hilarious.  Maybe I should have been addressing the situation instead of taking pictures but some moments of ridiculous are just more fun to observe and document.  If I remember correctly, I think the drama was that the bowl was not perfectly where either one of them wanted it to be.  Which then snowballed into they both wanted to use the same spoon. . . Classic high emotion situation.  






and then the magical older brother arrived to help stir and all was right in the world of banana bread making. 

/
All smiles here. What meltdown?

my clay partner. 
she loves it as much as I do


tacos with friends



our front yard hawk greeting the sun







our first custard apple! 







one of Francie's favorite outfits: It's not just for swimming. 

Frances hasn't totally taken an interest in her baby doll like Tohi did at her age.  No worries in our house though.  Tohi is completely picking up the slack and caring for both babies until Frankie is ready to help.  It's adorable. 



Taking care of two babies can be exhausting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment