Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Jax Arrival

The lovely Prevatt girls made us feel very welcomed to Jax with flowers, wine, and an amazing sign waiting for us when we arrived to Grammie and Pop's house


biking was our first order of business






party while the parents are out of town!



new pink helmet!
Safe and Adorable!
cold weather bike ride to get hot chocolates! 









everyone loves holding baby Lou! 




Tohi tried out a gymnastics class and she loved it!


bike upgrade! 
Woody got a new bike and so now Tohi gets to cruise on Michael's old bike! 

It was a hot day and that water fountain water felt good. haha! I left her alone for maybe one minute and I came back to a naked yet refreshed little friend.  


Halloween Shopping!


beach days

Francie laid like this for awhile, just talking to herself and enjoying the waves washing over her






three ballerinas exploring Grammie's dress up bin

headed to bed




Halloween!
We met some friends in the neighborhood next to my parents.  We had an awesome time! Halloween has transformed into more of a huge block party and less of a "ring the doorbell at each house" experience and I LOVE it! It's so friendly and fun! The neighborhood is all out and hanging in the street and several houses had "adult treats" next the candies! (I took my first jello shot in at least 10 years)
 The USA is amazing! 

yep, I wore the ballerina outfit out.  Halloween is just so much more fun with kids! 


Halloween Rainbow!

Luke's first halloween was a total success!

those are margaritas were holding! They were next to the reese's cups. haha! 




candy eating on the curb. 
A Halloween right of passage. 

wagon ride home


examining the loot!

Nothing says "Welcome to the USA" like a bald eagle flying around the neighborhood.  







\I am going to be in amazing shape if I can keep up with my work out partners:

No comments:

Post a Comment