Sunday, January 5, 2020

Christmas and New Years

my sweet baking assistant

berry galettes!






beef wellington for Christmas Dinner!


Potato galette with caramelized onions and a homemade pistachio crust.  I told Conor that he was gonna have to make one for the table and one just for me.  



Christmas Eve Magic
I am surprised at myself but I don't have ONE Christmas morning picture.  That is unlike me but I guess I was too caught up in the fun of it all to grab my phone.  All the kids were adorable.  Frances thought the wrapping paper was the best part.  2 is such a hilarious age.  

Christmas Traditions!





Post Christmas Fun at Jer's House









Oma and Tadpole are ready to cruise with the family!



We went over to the west coast of Florida to see the Gillespie Family! My heart is so happy when I am with these very special people. 






Just go with it Winnie, we are going to be your besties for life! 







After an awesome Christmas with our Dad and a fabulous visit with Taylor and her family, we headed back to Jax.  We arrived at my parents house to find our winter garden flourishing and a crazy amount of birds in the backyard.  





We brought in the New Years at the Prevatt House! It was an early 9:30pm count down, kid wine, and street fireworks by the Dads.  It was a fabulous way to start the new year!



These buds are jamming their way into the new year




and happiest of birthdays to Laura!

We are ready 2020!




the next generation of besties



We started the year off with a Polar Plunge!




















No comments:

Post a Comment