Sunday, September 16, 2012

Grins, Giggles, and Good Times

Elwood is just a happy little guy.  He is wakes up smiling, thinks most everything we are doing is at the very least amusing and most times, hysterical.  He is an absolute joy to be around.  His smile is not only contagious to us, but to the ladies at the grocery store, to the 87 year old cashier at the hardware store, to the tween I bought my bagel from this morning, to the scruffy mid thirty year old that pumped my gas yesterday. . .  you get the picture.  However, capturing what he looks like on a near constant basis has proven more difficult than I anticipated.

What Elwood usually looks like:

And this is what I usually get as soon as he sees that I am getting the camera out:


Or this little gem:


The above looks are usually followed by something like this:

Suspicion

Curiosity

Mild annoyance that I won't stop taking pictures and just give him the camera

Pure determination to get a taste of that delicious looking camera







But once in a while I am just too hysterical to resist and I am able to capture this boy's beautifulness in stills









And my personal favorite:






As a typical first child should have, we have roughly six bamillion pictures of our little man.  
Enjoy.

Oh, hello Sly.
 
(yes, Conor and I have named all of Woody's toys--it was fun and it makes it easier to distinguish between them)


Catch ya later, Sly. . . heeelllo Snooze. 

Can I help you, Mom?

El taking up maximum amount of space in the tent
We've been told this is called "The Starfish"





No comments:

Post a Comment