Thursday, December 6, 2012

"No Comments" and a Swing



Blogger had us on a default setting that would only allow people with gmail accounts to comment on posts.  So after over two years of having a blog, I have found this default setting and changed it.  You are welcome.  Comment Away. 

And we went to the park by our house. 


Unsure of the swing. . . 

"What the? What's going on here?"

"Um, Dad, are you sure I am suppose to be up this high?"

"Oh Geez, you let go!"

"Ok, I think this fun. . . "
(Please note how fun Conor thinks this is)

Second go around


Is that a smile hiding under that hat?

"Swinging is so Fun!"


"Ok, Dad, this is a little high, but I'm game. Let's do this."

"Whoa!"

"Awesome!"







A love of swings has been born



The best part of the slide was the mulch at the bottom 

After the anti-climatic slide we had to end with another swing session

1 comment:

  1. OMG Meghan! I laughed out loud in my office-especially the Whoa pic--and just knowing his sweet brave personality made these pictures so very special!

    ReplyDelete