Friday, January 18, 2013

A few of his favorite things. . .


Boxes




The dog wrestling in the background looks safe 



Rubber Ducky's
These guys aren't just for bath time. 
They get toted around the house and yard.  



We have a "don't drink the bath water" guideline in our house so Elwood was delighted when he discovered that his beloved duck's also hold bath water in them to be sipped on later. 


The Dogs 
 Elwood loves both of them. I haven't been able to get a picture with Bubby because Woody has probably touched him four times in his whole life.  Bubby is on high alert when the Wood is staggering around. 



Elwood sharing his favorite toy, Sly, with his favorite Pup
Although I don't have a "Elwood loves Bubby" photo, I was able to easily catch "Elwood loves Bubby's bowl"
Wood also super loves the dog water bowl
but he is so quick to dump it all over the floor that I have yet to snap a photo of this mischievous guy splashing around in it

Helping his Dad



"Can I help you, Mom?
 Dad and I are busy trying to build some furniture here."





Climbing over/under/on top of everything.  
The world is this kid's jungle gym

"Hmmm, just looking for the right book."

"Yep, my flamingo book.  That's what I was looking for."







The Beach
I know that is a broad one but this guy gets so excited when we walk the path to the beach.  His whole face lights up and his arms start flapping when he realizes where we are headed









Conor's Guitar



"Oh, hey Mom, how's it going?"




 The awesomeness of standing 
on the guitar to touch the surfboard. 





And for the love of all that is holy 
does this child love these stairs.  


The funny factor out weighs 
the clean up on this one




Elwood 7 1/2 -9 months
(yes , I know he is ten month old)

No comments:

Post a Comment