Sunday, July 10, 2016

The Littlest Ninja

Woody started going to a Jiu Jitsu class once a week and he loves it.  It is just about the most adorable thing I have ever seen AND it emphasizes good listening skills AND it's super awesome exercise for our high energy/wrestle loving little guy AND the moms of the cute little jiu jitsu guys drop the kids off at class and go have margaritas and laugh and chat.  It's just super awesome all around.  











Other things we've been up to besides 
jiu jitsu and margaritas







Birthday Parties!

Tohi is trying to get the cheeto out of this poor guys mouth.  Just give it up to the lady, buddy.  

So.Very.Tired.  
Conor brought this home and I cried.  I really did.  I have been trying my hardest to feed my family as clean as possible in a country where organic is not the norm.  This organic chicken made me so happy. 

Hammock=Nap
Every Time.
 It's pretty much the last trick I have.
That and lollipops. 

She is immune to the hammock magic
Of course she is.  


Looking up the back of our property
from our porch









Helping tape the floor for more silicone! He was so into it because I let him use the scissors.  


Woody dressed Tohi today.  He kept telling her how pretty she looked in her tutu.  




Checking out some more furniture Dad is making




Installation of a stain glass window
a friend made for us. 


We all still love our old lady, Penny


Since we still have a lot of projects going on, there are lots of toys, I mean tools, available to the kids

"Hmmm, lets see, lets see. What am I looking for today?  Looks like its waaaay in the back, gotta get on my tippy toes"

"Got it!"

"Wait.  Is this what I was looking for.  Lets see.  Yep, bag of sharp nails. Yep, this is it."




This guy is my big kitchen helper



Beach hair is hilarious


Tohi is just climbing up everything.
This picture was taken in February.
She's gotten faster. 



Con building us a bar










"I put on my own sunscreen. Ready!"







Tres Amigas




Woody received a small fish tank for his birthday. Conor and him go snorkeling for items to be put in it.  They are both equally excited about the treasures they return home with. 


No comments:

Post a Comment