Friday, October 6, 2017

Life in Pictures

Kid Camel Pack On
Elwood's nearly always good attitude intact
Ready for a Hike!

Tohi loves to get her hands on my phone and look at pictures of herself.  Lately she also enjoys taking pictures.  However, she likes to adjust the filter and I can't always figure out how to change it back.  I was trying to take her picture while we walked up to a friends house but I couldn't figure out how to get back to the "normal" setting.  My pride kept me from asking my 2 year old for help.  


Subtle younger sister/older sister roles being shown here.
Frances: I just love you and everything you do!
Tohi:  Stop looking at me so much.  I'm giving you the side stink eye, why are you still smiling?!?

Tohi:  side stink eye

Frances: "WE are having so much fun together!"

Waiting patiently for Mom to put the girls to sleep so we can play checkers and chess together

Happily planting the last of his birthday plants:
Vanilla Bean Orchid

A little more cabin progress



Woody is just the best older brother.  He is crazy for his sisters



Our new cayuco!



The previous owner threw in this awesome boogie board as well!

This home schooling Momma was super excited about the solar eclipse





The following are Tohi's Photos

Of course, there are a lot of photos of her thumb, of the dirt on my floor, and of the fan.  But she also has captured some adorable ones of our daily life.  And I gotta hand it to her, I like the filters she chooses.  I never stray away from the "normal" setting.







My friend, Janette, over for a chat



Con working online


I liked the hands and feet captured here




















No comments:

Post a Comment