Monday, November 13, 2017

New Cayuco



Con and Woody did some fiberglass work on a few leaky spots in the cayuco and gave it a bottom paint job.  Woody is at the age where he is actually helpful. 




Tohi is at the age where she is always "helping" but she is not actually that helpful. haha





This picture cracks me up.
Two Beauties



Woody and some buddies taking it for a cruise

The most adorable minnow catcher with his sad side kick.  We are not really sure what she is sad about.  Mostly being two years old is very emotional. 




Minnow catcher's side kick looking happier

Being held by Dad: All is happy and right in her world. 



The sunsets the past few weeks have been breathtakingly beautiful 



"I carry my surfboard like D!"


Even The Hulk has to do some home school


Me:  Frances, I am getting very annoyed that you don't sleep. Ever.
Frances: I LOVE YOU, MOM. 

Two buddies waiting for a cayuco ride


No comments:

Post a Comment