Friday, November 10, 2017

September



Teaching Tohi how to float






Tohi and her best bud, Ba-Ba,
taking a "nap" together
First Tooth!
Elwood told me, "Do you think the tooth fairy will bring me a dime?"
Me: "Maybe, if you're really good."
A dime! What a cutie!
He was BLOWN AWAY at the dollar he found under his pillow.  



Sisters!

We had bacon cheeseburgers on Michael's birthday.  Oh, Michael, I think about you everyday.  I miss you.  We talk about you.  I try really hard to smile instead of cry.  I want my kids to know you.  September was hard.  It's always fucking hard.  I miss you so much I still can't even breathe sometimes.  Oh pal, we sure do wish you were still here.   

Maracuya off our vine! 

Frances gettin' in on wrestling "Rodrigo"








This has started.
 As if my kitchen wasn't messy enough, I have a new cabinet organizer

Big sister reading to Frankie and helping her with her bottle.  My little helper!



Gal Pal Chats at Swim Class


The local gang of crime stoppers

Sloth!


No comments:

Post a Comment