Friday, January 19, 2018

from co sleeper to high chair



Con made Frances this beautiful co-sleeper that we had beside our bed for the first few months of her life.  Frances started rolling over and trying to climb out and onto our bed at three months or so  (too early for that!  Oh, what I would give for my babies to focus on sleeping skills instead of moving skills) 

At any rate, it became unsafe and she was put in the pack-n-play for sleeping.  Leaving this beautiful wood available for another project!  I'm sure Conor has his own "to-do" lists now that the cabin is completed but I have quite a few ideas/suggestions for him as well.  One of his first project suggestions from me was turn this co-sleeper into a high chair for me!  I mean for Frances.    




LOVES IT! 

This high chair has been so life changing! I just put her in it with a little snack and prep dinner for the rest of the family.  No more one arm chopping/rinsing/stirring and one arm holding Frankie.  I am on repeat thanking Conor and telling him how crazy I am for it. . . to the point where I think I am starting to make him feel bad. . . as if this is the first project he has ever completed for me.  I feel like he wants to say, "Um, meg, I did build you a house too, ya know?" But all he's said so far is "You're welcome. Glad you like it." haha



No comments:

Post a Comment