Wednesday, February 13, 2019

an up close sloth encounter and a vacation at Al Natural

I was headed down the path to teach a yoga class and I came across this adorable little guy!  It was incredible! I have never been this close before and I couldn't believe the kids weren't with me!





We went with the Up in the Hill family to celebrate Teo's birthday out at Al Natural.  Our time was spent swimming, paddleboarding, fishing, having meals cooked for us, and just overall relaxing!  It felt like a complete vacation, even though we were still on Bastimentos and it was only for one night! We had a blast!



all natural indeed!







view from our porch



waking up slow












family cannonball session





I started out with such great form. . . 



Woody has the best form by far.  I'm all sloppy by the time I hit the water



Fernie headed to the edge to maybe jump


she's thinking about it. . . 


even with Woody by her side she wasn't quite ready
the Queen Bee getting motored around. 


the vacation crew












checking out the bucket of bait fish










No comments:

Post a Comment