Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Few More Pictures

    After our wonderful Thanksgiving, Conor had to leave for Key West to work and I stayed in Jacksonville with my family.  I had a blast.  I had lunch dates with friends, shopping trips with my nieces,  and lots of wonderful family time.
M.



Katie and Annie vs. Pops and Maren in a chicken fight

I am incredibly fortunate, these four amazing girls have been my best friends since we were kids

I had the girls a few times by myself.  We had so much fun together.  I tried to capture our fabulous dress up outfits.  I don't think you can fully appreciate the gold chain link sparkles in my shirt from just a picture.


 One afternoon I helped my sister try to capture how amazingly beautiful her two girls are for their Christmas photo.  It was hysterical.  Both girls are so agreeable and sweet--the following are a few on my favs that didn't exactly make the Christmas card.  





Grammie (my mom) and I took the girls shopping one day.  Annie loves everything about the whole shopping process.  Picking clothes out for her and for Maren, trying clothes on, and looking at herself in the full length mirror.  


The penguin P.J.'s inspired a penguin dance Annie liked them so much

Fun in the mirror

Penny, Bubby, Annie, and Maren all helping Meg try to figure out how to use Maren's cloth diaper

Mike pushing the stroller on a trip to Guana State Park

Grammie and Anne checking out some flowers on the walk

Beach at the end of the path

Bubby and Annie exploring

The water was too nice to resist!




When Conor was finished with his shifts, he drove up to Jax to pick me and the dogs up and to have an early Christmas celebration with my family before we headed to Fort Pierce to spend some time with his family.  Our celebration even included an early visit from Santa to drop off a present for Annie and Maren and stockings for Conor and me.  It was so much fun to pretend to hear Santa on the roof (My Dad and brother outside jingling bells and throwing a football on the roof) and then find his note and presents near the fireplace.  Seeing the magic of believing in Annie brought out the inner kid in all of us.    




Decorating the Christmas tree

The girls

Reading the note Santa left

Annie helping Conor open his stocking

Chris and Annie playing in the new puppet stand from Santa

Enjoying being home

1 comment: