Friday, May 15, 2015

Life with Little T

We are surrounded by love.  Our growing family and our new dynamic makes my heart so happy. 

First Day at Home
At the Beach





When Tohi is not in her bassinet, it is used for storing other important items, such as a blink sword, fireman hat, and water bottle

I'm sure the resisting all forms of sleep is coming but
sweet little brand new bundles of love sleep a lot







Woody is crazy for his sister.  When he first wakes up in the morning, he rushes into our room, barely aknowledges me and Con and runs straight over to Tohi and fusses all about her.  "Oh, hi Tohi! How did you sleep, Tohi??"
If she starts to fuss in her bassinet, I have to race Woody to get there first.  If he reaches her first, I see him searching for her pacifier while he rocks the bassinet (sometimes a little too hard) while he is shushing her.  "Shhhh, Shhh, Tohi, it's ok." I let him get there first at least a few times a day to witness the love and genuine concern for his little sister. He also tells me to tell her, "Tohi, if you're scared or nervous look for your brother and I will take care of you."  Be still my heart.   

We Sold our VW bus.
Woody and I were the only sad ones.  Conor was ready to let her go.  I guess riding to work everyday in the Florida sun with long pants, dress shirt and tie will make you feel less nostalgic. 

Each day Tohi gets more and more alert.  It is so fun to get to see those beautiful eyes open and taking in her world. 




Woody's life, pre Tohi, consisted of mostly outdoor activities.  Since Tohi's arrival, we've had a few more "stay at home art project days"
He seems cool with it

I've needed the car a few days since we've sold the bus.  We all get up at 5am to drop Dad off at work, but not before we stop at Dunkin Donuts for coffee and donut holes! 

Woody, Tohi and me went for an early morning walk in our neighborhood and we ran into Woody's favorite thing of all time! Fire Trucks!  The firemen were testing the water pressure in the hydrants so not only did we see a firetruck and got a fire hat from the firemen but we saw a huge spray of water.  Pretty much best morning ever.  












Every morning the first request is
"Can I hold Tohi now?"

Woody showing Tohi how to do Up Dog








Such beautiful children


Woody cannot wait until Tohi is old enough to actually wrestle him








I'm totally NOT sleepy so stop walking me around in this sling thing


New babies are exhausting












Moving to the Harper Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment