Sunday, October 18, 2015

Vida

I am thinking about throwing out her footie pj's
Perhaps the toe is what she has been looking for???



Just out,
looking for stuff to climb




A trip out to Polo Beach










Homemade Chocolate Cake
for Michael's Birthday

I wasn't going to put candles on it or sing.  It just didn't feel that celebratory.  As I started to cut the cake for dessert, Woody excitedly looked on and then when he realized I was not putting candles on Michael's birthday cake, his face fell, his eyes changed from dancing with excitement to confused and hurt.  He exclaimed hurriedly before I cut into the cake, "Mom!  If you don't put candles on it how are we suppose to sing to Michael?!?!" 
My love.
I put candles on and Woody sung loud and happy for his Uncle.  With tears in my eyes, I cut Woody a huge slice of chocolate cake.  

No comments:

Post a Comment