Thursday, December 13, 2018

Nothing Really New

My phone has been tweaking out lately.  It doesn't want to charge or update (which now means almost all of my apps have stopped working but, even worse, I can't send or receive any of the new emojis.  Just the worst. haha) but it also is really low on memory storage so it says "cannot take photo" when I go to take a cute pic, a majority of the time.  It's all very irritating. Anyway, I'll get a new phone soonish, in the meantime I don't really have many photos and we have just been hangin' lately.  Swimming, fires, front yard play.  The happy usual.   

Big Kid Hair-Do


/
Frances, do you need assistance??



I love when I find an example from nature that really hits home the lesson I have been trying to teach to my little nature loving boy.  He might not listen to me, but these wolves sure caught his attention.  "Ahhhh, so I shouldn't push Tohi out of the way every time we walk up the stairs and she is walking slower than me.  Got it."  






Conor lets them watch shows that I think are too scary.  It is cute when they hold each other for protection though. . . 

Look at those expressions!
Totally a kid show Conor has put on. haha

nap time


Francie caught a bad cold and Tohi was so sweet helping take care of her.  This is her rubbing eucalyptus essential oils on her so she can breathe easier.  

Frances was a trouper.  Her eyes were so swollen from coughing and sneezing and she smiled through almost all of it.  


sweet big sister rocking Frances in the hammock






No comments:

Post a Comment