Saturday, February 15, 2020

Beginning of February












The park near my parents house put on a "winter fest" It was hot and sunny and not super "wintery" but the bouncy slide was super awesome










sometimes even Queen Elsa needs to put her head down and take a nap in front of the fire


mink shawl and a pirate gun.
 No one is gonna mess with this lady boss






some nights it gets a little crowded in my bed
Since we are not seeing Conor as often as everyone would like, he gets a lot of videos. haha





Elise turned 5 and hosted a very adorable and amazing "Spa Party"























Tohi woke up on the morning of little Lou's first birthday and excitedly asked, "Ooo! What are we having for Lou's birthday breakfast??"  I had nothing special planned but with a sweet question like that I whipped up some pancakes! haha! Happy Birthday Lou Lou!




Despite the carrots being adorably and excitedly harvested too early, there are some nice looking carrots from time to time! 

Uncle Dan and Aunt Christine in town!


And Sweet Baby Eleanor! 




There was an in-house jiujitsu tournament

The kids all did great and it was a good experience for everyone.  We feel very grateful to be bringing Woody to a disciplined yet playful environment where he can learn and practice jiujitsu with other kids that are as into it as he is. With a lot of changes happening right now, I'm happy that Woody has this very supportive and fun space to connect with some like minded peers.  


that bike ride can get ya. . . 

Tohi saw this empty wreath in my Mom's garage and asked if she could see it.  I pulled it down for her and then got distracted doing something else.  My beautiful flower girl instinctively knew that this empty wreath wanted to be decorated.  I found her in the yard carefully placing bougnvillas while humming to herself.  Kids are just the best. 


a lot of serious faces in this hammock

there we go!



noodle bowls and chopsticks while Woody is in jiujitsu class




making watercolor Valentine's Day cards

DAAAAAADDDDDD!!!!



two gal pals getting ready for Kevin's 40th Birthday Bash

















My kids know they are not allowed to play with my phone. However, they occasionally can't help themselves and I get the most hilarious run of selfies


















No comments:

Post a Comment