Saturday, August 22, 2015

Sunday Excursions

A few Sundays ago we went on an exploration to the other side of the bay in Bastimentos.  

Woody brought his walking stick

The beach area had a swing, the water was calm but not the clearest due to a lot of rain water and mangrove run off but it was a cool place to check out

My favorite part of the day was Woody.  He was such a big boy on the walk.  It wasn't too strenuous of a walk but there were some tricky parts and he was so tough and was always looking out for me and Tohi.  He would show me with his walking stick which areas were slippery and he would offer his hand to help me across.  It warmed my heart and made me so proud to see him taking care of his Mom and sister.  





Woody would lead the way and point out any treacherous parts for me.  This is him telling me, "This way Mom!"


This big helper earned
himself a strawberry smoothie




We stopped at a restaurant close to town and saw this adorable box of kittens.
I am not really a cat person but who doesn't love a little box of kittens piled on top of each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment