Friday, May 31, 2019

The start of some rainy days

I love this picture.  I love Francie's little hand on Conor's head.  I love her little belly rolled over her legs.  I love the sun hitting her hair and her sweet little profile.  I love all the green in the background.  And I love those strong shoulders holding my sweet baby.  

machete partners


the pineapple plants are starting to produce and we could not be more excited! 

I cannot stand the cuteness!



we've had a lot of rain lately and the mud pit, that turns into a mud pond with lot of rain,  is a hot play area right now.  It's a perfect habitat for dinosaurs. . . except when you accidentally drop your favorite raptor in and it sinks.  Tohi was a super sister and really reached down deep to try and find it.  The Utahraptor was, thankfully, recovered from the muddy depths of the mud pond.  








the rapids were pretty intense for all the dinosaurs that day 

No comments:

Post a Comment